Business monthly membership
Plant two trees every month for as little as £10 per employee.
Whether you’ve got 2 employees or 200 employees, you can help your company go green by planting two trees for each employee per month, for just £10 per employee.
Your company will receive:
- A special Tomorrow’s Forests certificate and partner logo so that you can proudly display these on your company website and social channels
- GPS coordinates for each tree planted so that employees can go and visit the sites
- Exclusive topical blog posts from our in-house Ecologist on everything from foraging tips to environmental updates
- You’ll also be signed up to our monthly newsletters to find out how your trees are growing and discover news of any wildlife sightings.
If you have more than 100 employees or are looking for a more bespoke package, then please contact us here.
HOW WE CREATE YOUR FORESTS
1. We design the site
After surveying the site in detail, we plan which trees will suit the soil type and landscape and design a planting plan. This includes tree species and features such as ponds and wildflower areas.
2: Our planters plant the trees
We use the Miyawaki Method to plant saplings at high densities so that they grow faster and restore biodiversity more quickly.
3. Receive your GPS coordinates
We’ll send you GPS coordinates so you can visit your tree.
4. Receive a certificate from Tomorrow’s Forests
As well as receiving a special certificate from Tomorrow’s Forests honouring your contribution, you will also receive exclusive topical blog posts from our in-house Ecologist.
5. Watch along as the tree grows
You will receive regular updates on how your tree or forest is growing and you will receive wildlife sightings in monthly newsletters.
Visit our blog
Visit our blog to learn more about ‘Why we are Creating Tomorrow’s Forests’ and the approach we use.
All of our sites are in the UK and where possible we create our forests on land that we own, to ensure that we have control over land use and access.Our aim is to create flourishing woodlands and restore biodiversity by maximising the potential of each site for wildlife. We assess each site carefully with soil testing and baseline surveys, so that we know we are planting the right trees, in the right place, at the right time. Our projects cover a range of woodland types and locations, from wet woodlands to broadleaved woodlands, take a look at our map for more details. When you sign up to become a member, you will receive a detailed profile of the site your trees are planted on and updates of wildlife sightings and how your site is developing.
Join us on this exciting journey to create tomorrow’s forests in the UK and restore native habitat!