Create your own business forest
Starting from £5 per tree
If your business would like to create its very own forest and help us plant more trees in the UK, then this is the package for you. From just £5 per tree, you can pick and choose however many trees you want to plant. It can be based on employee numbers, on offsetting goods, whatever the reason, we can make it work for you.
Your company will receive:
- A special Tomorrow’s Forests certificate and partner logo so that you can proudly display these on your company website and social channels
- GPS coordinates for each tree planted so that employees can go and visit the sites
- Monthly newsletters to find out how your trees are growing and discover news of any wildlife sightings.
If you would like to plant more than 100 trees or are looking for a more bespoke package, then please contact us here.
HOW WE CREATE YOUR FORESTS
1. We design the site
After surveying the site in detail, we plan which trees will suit the soil type and landscape and design a planting plan. This includes tree species and features such as ponds and wildflower areas.
2: Our planters plant the trees
We use the Miyawaki Method to plant saplings at high densities so that they grow faster and restore biodiversity more quickly.
3. Receive your GPS coordinates
We’ll send you GPS coordinates so you can visit your tree.
4. Receive a certificate from Tomorrow’s Forests
As well as receiving a special certificate from Tomorrow’s Forests honouring your contribution, you will also receive exclusive topical blog posts from our in-house Ecologist.
5. Watch along as the tree grows
You will receive regular updates on how your tree or forest is growing and you will receive wildlife sightings in monthly newsletters.
Visit our blog
Visit our blog to learn more about ‘Why we are Creating Tomorrow’s Forests’ and the approach we use.